Sentry gun/trophy system ftw

Such a good combination. 9 times out of 10 the other team dont have emps on and even if they do the sexy trophy system does the business. Can't beat 2 or 3 sentries on hq :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

nice tip love running the sentry gun but really annoying when it gets knocked out after 1 kill also this tip will help be get the trophy system calling easier thanks

Yeah if you run sentry or anything that can be destroyed with a EMP grenade then trophy is the way to go.   However, I have noticed that sometimes someone will throw an EMP grenade and my trophy system was on his lunch break or something.  Destroyed them both at the same time.  

No problem.  My blackhat LOVES taking out Sentry guns - through walls or even from the floor below.  And surprisingly enough, a LOT of people run black hat.  And don't forget that the trophy system conks out after 2 destroyed projectiles.

Yup black hat is great Mchale but once in a blue moon someone takes out any of my sentries with it. I run with scavenger on my trophy system class so it's basically unlimited trophies for me :)

Don't forget the vast amounts of points trophies can suck up for you too ;)

A Trophy System & EMP grenade cancel each other out (1 for 1 instead of 1 for 2). Also with the range on the EMP grenade, I can still take out both the Trophy System & the Sentry Gun without getting it anywhere near the TS.

Trophy system needs LOS to kill the object. Thus if someone is camping an upstairs room or downstairs - throw it underneath the room. Trophy cannot touch it as it never saw it

I love it when they super camp the upstairs in Hijacked - one throw underneath and I get a ton of points and I justlet the other team mates go get them..

Here is a nice tip most people don't know....

After your trophy knocks out the first nad pick it up and put it back down, it reloads and you won't need to waste a perk on scav.

WORM NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scavenger picks up more TS? Thats a good combo. I havent used the TS once, but Ive seen the TS/Sentry setups and it is pretty good, especially when two or three guys use them (and probably Scavenger).

Good idea,I never thought about doing that.

Which part? Scavenger & TS or picking it up again? Personally, I knew about the former (& have used it successfully on multiple occasions), but not the latter.