selling stuff?

well i found a mercent and i have a ton of  stuff to sell, but i cant figure out how to sell it to him. i could use a little help please   thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you cant sell to merchants in this game, the only way of actually selling items is waiting until you meet a big ugly looking head/face thing, as part of the main story, you can feed him items and receive souls for them. you can also feed him special items, not sure what that does.

thanks man, i have been trying every thing to sell to the mercants or break the items down,    about how far into the game is it,  im on top of a castle with a dragon.

So if you cant sell items what happens if you carry to much and become over encumbered?

you can carry infinite amount of items, and i dont think its that far into the game, the guy i saw feeding him items was getting 100 souls per short sword, and you could get like 5000 for some rarer weapons.

Don't forget, some odd items you come across can be traded to Snuggly the Crow, in the Northern Undead Asylum (right after the tutorial).  You'll be able to go back to him later in the game.  There are always a few valuable and rare items that  can be obtained from trading with the Crow.

Where exactly is Snuggly the Crow?

When you get back to the undead asylum walk down and keep your eyes to the left. You'll see his nest. To trade, drop an item in the nest and save/quit. When you reload the game your new item will be in its place.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8I-PQWmjkQ]

Wholy old!

>Responding to things more than a year old

How far did you have to go to even find this thread?