Selfish Players in BFBC2

You ever see those players (Presumably Ex-COD kids.) who are at the home base and they take a helicopter, wait at the base, and when someone gets near, they fly up so that person cant get in the heli? It is very annoying, but satisfying when you see the idiots get gunned down by AA and other helicopters right away.

And the idiots who, when you are saying "I NEED AMMO!" or "I NEED HEALTH" or "REPAIR MY VEHICLE!", they just look at you and run away, or just ignore you? Oh well, no points for them.

Or even the people who wait at their home base, at a place like Atacama Desert on CQ, and get on the stationary RPG? They aim at the helicopter, and right before someone gets in, they shoot it and blow it up. They do the same with tanks, quads, and AA guns.

Really, this is a teamwork game! You dont destroy vehicles JUST so teammates cant get in, or ignore ammo requests!

Some just dont get it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They need to add a de-ranking system that would derank players 5 ranks after about 10 teamkilling actions in one game.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

They need to add a de-ranking system that would derank players 5 ranks after about 10 teamkilling actions in one game.

[/quote]

That seems a bit much but I like the idea.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who have no idea how to play this game well

I know some people seem to also think they know whats best for this game and how to play yet don't appear to have ever played this game lol

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote]

That seems a bit much but I like the idea.

[/quote]I've never gotten more than 4 or 5 team kills on accident in a game.

team kill re-pay, tk me, it's shotgun medic time until i get kicked.....or until Panda puts my leash back on ;)

Yea, those are the same guys who sit at the UAV and wait for it to go back online.  As for the repair/heal/ammo, I pretty much only play w/ friends and we always play different classes.  So I just tell them what I need.  If I am by myself and i'm a Medic or Assault.... I get ticked off when I actually try to throw down an ammo box and they just run away from me.  haha

This sounds like a great idea...

You had me up until "Presumably ex-cod kids"...then you became just another troll.

or like the people in Rush who don't guard the objective, those snipers who can't seem to get more than 3 kills a game defending with Recon..