Seeking scenario online co-op players

Any hardcore online scenario campaign co-op players still out there? (Hardcore meaning, no objective or item collection modes and not for high score.) I just recently switched from PS3 to Xbox 360 because most of the players on there are all either noob or high score players (Alisa rockets, Devil Jin laser and/or low to mid move spammers with Anna, Lei, Paul, Leo etc.) and I got sick of them.
I'm looking for people who love their mains and collect for only a couple of players so they don't look like a clown. People who find taking on a croud instead of 1 on 1 fighting is fun and also skillfull.
Please no rage attack, no elements, no money item and no no health meter. Even on hard difficulty, health meter, attack, item drop rate, nullify and defence/restore is all you need.
My Xbox 360 gamertag is: SlantEyedSorrow
Message me because I don't accept random friend requests. Thanks so much for reading. Have fun!                 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

GT : Platinum M23 I'm  ready for anything

This guy Platinum M23 is a dumbass. He put this reply up and he don't even have Tekken 6. Maybe he just needed to sound cool on this post or something. He didn't even add me, that's how I know. Avoided Player

Your a stupid @@@ ***. I didn't add you because your *** stupid. I HAD tekken 6, then I took it to gamestop because it sucks. Avoided Player. Stupid ***.

What a fucktard ... then why did you respond to the add you dumb ***. What makes you even more stupid is that you thought that you can rate as avoided player without even having the game to play with them. HA HA HA what a dumb ***!