Seeking Reach Friends!!

Seeking Halo Reach friends for LIVE! Add Me: DarkNitemare24

I enjoy playing anything really and just like playing to have fun.

Just got live back on the 12th and been online daily for the past few days.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

It is kind of hard to believe that 6 hours later and nobody has replied to my post or added me. I find that Halo Reach is still pretty popular and I just prefer playing with people rather than alone so I wanted to have some new players!

Perhaps people are fine with the friends they have : )

In all seriousness, most people are probably fine with who they know. Post a bit more, actually make a friend, you might end up playing with them. Most people probably aren't looking for casuals, but a proper friend is always nice.

If you head on over to the "Forum Game Night" thread, I'm sure you'll meet a lot of Reach players, myself included.

It doesn't help that your K/D isn't all that great. Some people don't care about that sort of thing, I do...

I am not a judgmental person and I will play with anyone, good or bad, because I just enjoy playing and having fun. But I've been back off LIVE for a few months and every time my LIVE runs out, I end up loosing friends. So I am just looking for some new players to play with. I don't have set times or days, and I don't stay up real late at night any more because I am in college. But hopefully some people will add me who are just here to play and have fun!

Dark, I got your message when I checked on my thread this morning. I'll send you a friend request when I get on the box in a couple of minutes.

I don't care about your rank, K/D, or anything like that. Live is here to just play video games, it doesn't matter which ones. Lucky for you I've found myself quite addicted to Reach once again. ^^

I also have a pretty big group of guys and gals that get together almost nightly to play some custom matches and I'm sure you'll fit in with everyone. I look forward to playing with you man.

See ya on the field,

CaptainSlayer

EDIT: Went ahead and sent you a friend request from the PC.

well last night while I was playing with another forum member I got a FR from someone on our team, hes was somewhat good, dont know if the dude I was playing with also got the same FR but yeah you can also send FR to your teammates if you notice you did good on a match with them

not everyone will send you a FR some people you need to send them the FR instead

FR sent