Seeking Gamers!

Hello folks.

I'm looking to get some more gaming friends on Xbox live, I do have many games so I will list the games that I'm playing most of the time and the games I want to play with others but can't since I don't have the friends to do it or there isn't much online activity with that.

Games I play more often.:

Call of duty black ops.

Call of duty modern warefare 2.

Call of duty modern warefare 3.

Halo 3.

Gears of War 3 (I prefere horde mode).

Mass effect 3.

Games I want to play more often:

Resident evil operation racoon city.

Dead space 2

WWE 12

World championship snooker 2011

Okay well thats my list over however I do have many others games which are like single player only but have the drop in drop out system such as fable 3. Lost planet 2 and things like that i'd like to get involved with doing some single player missions aswell even on the games mentioned above which provide two players to join up and do the story mode.

I will say please send a messege aswell as a friend request if you are intrested in adding me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hit me up sometime we have a community of gamers that play all the time.

Sure send me a friend request. I'm getting Gears of War 3 soon.

I'll play Black Ops and whatever games you have with you sometime.

Still looking for friends shoot me a message =)

-Cat

I'll add anyone playing BF.

I will send you an invite like to meet some new people I don't play as much as I used to but hopefully we can play one day.

Add me if you want, sound like my sorta guy to play with, not in the sexual way, to play with, still sounds bad haha.

Id be down to play any game if you got a space to fill, just send a friend request.

Update: I have gears of war 3. So you can add me if you want.

Same as what Pysch said... Zfgamers.com community site runs regular game nights... those games r included

I might be intrested in getting the RE:ORC online achievements