Security Lockout

Actually, I'm looking at a troubleshooting page (its this one but not neccessary for our code here): http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live/troubleshoot/purchase-xbox-live-content  which I've read over and somewhere it says if you purchase a bit too frequently, it'll lock you out for 24-48 hours. But, I guess it's better than having your credit card being hijacked for someone else's fun or something. Still, I'm mad that I can't buy Bulletstorm, and I think they need a better security system that won't *** you over like this. Either way, the cards at retail stores are ALWAYS an option, except that if there is a lot of suspicious activity going on in your account, they may suspend the spending of those points as well, but still for the same time period. I don't know what you other people did, maybe a loophole in it, I don't know, but I'll try in a few days. If it doesn't work, I'll post again, if it does, assumed I got it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I'm sorry, I'm not quite clear on what is happening here. Can you walk me through your issue, step by step? What are you trying to do, and what happens? Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.