Season pass

Im confused to the max...

What do you get from the DLC 'Seaon pass'? It costs something like 2400 MSP so Im expecting something great but when I read the discription, they either mean you'll get a 33% discount on all DLC and the new ones that are coming or you'll get all the DLC for free that still need to be launched?

Please help, thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's very simple. If you buy the 2400MSP Season Pass DLC you will get all the UPCOMING DLC's for free. The bundle will be a 33% saving then buying each DLC pack seperatly.

[quote user="Lil Dogg"]

It's very simple. If you buy the 2400MSP Season Pass DLC you will get all the UPCOMING DLC's for free. The bundle will be a 33% saving then buying each DLC pack seperatly.

[/quote]Not all of them (not sure if it's been announced how many they'll release yet), just four

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Gears-of-War-3-Season-Pass/b38b82ce-1dc6-4028-a69b-514babca6db0

I see, thanks for clearing that up.

Is there any information released about the upcoming DLC's that you'll get by buying the season pass? Like, what they contain? I read something about extra characters too?

Is there a final date for the Season pass it will be available on the market place? So that I could buy it later, closer to the DLC release dates so I can get more information about the DLC's whether they're worth getting or not.

Thanks broski's.

That is what I meant cornflakes!

I bought mine at Gamestop, and from what the guy told me it should include the first 4 maps extra gameplay in campaign and exclusive weapon skins. I have season pass and I have gnarly skin similar to the t1000 from Terminator. As far as what it includes we'll have to wait til they officially release the downloads.

Season pass will include campaign, horde, beast and mp content as well as character and weapon skins and achievements

I am very hesitant to buy the season pass. My luck is the first three packs will be extra guns skins, and only one will have new maps. I only care about new maps, not campaign, or gun skins.

Does the season pass give you all payable weapon skins that are already out?

Doubt it, since the '' all weapon skins package '' costs somewhere around 3600 MS points... Overpriced to the max im my opinion. Must be crazy if you buy that.

Not sure yet if i'll buy the season pass

Not bothering with the pass, i`ll get the DLC when they are  out and had reviews to what glitch`s there is or what they actually consist of

I dont waste points when there`s no need to.