Season Pass

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yay, let's not read the most viewed thread on the front page!

did a search and nothing came up, so i decided to post it. plus, this isn't mentioned in the pre-order thread if that's what you're refering to.

looks like they deleted it

This has nothing to do with the pass but I do have a quick question.  Im trying to find the forum where people talk about which groups play as online.  Such as people who play Marcus are noobs.  People who play Baird are skiled players that rush.  cole pulls stuff out of his a## and is hard to kill and so on.  It was on a Gears of war post from epic but cant find it at all.  Thanks to anyone who can post a link to it.

People who play hoffman go 10-0 in 3 round maps.

Yeah something like that.  Theres a full list for each mp player you play as online.  And yes mudvayne is a good band

picking a character doesn't make you better

It doesnt its just a funny list that explains why people play as a certain character online

Got to love Gears !!

[quote user="xBustNutZx"]

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/29/gears-of-war-3-gets-30-season-pass-first-dlc-in-november/

[/quote]

This is going to sound like I'm nitpicking but the term 'season pass' in this case doesn't mean what I'm used to. Maybe they should call it 'dlc pass.'