Season Pass Worth It?

Ok, new DLC will be coming soon. Just trying to figure out if the season pass is worth it. With the season pass now you'll get access to four downloadable Map Packs and Nuketown Zombies, as well as an exclusive Calling Card – “The Deuce”. The Deuce", which is 1200 Microsoft Points if you don't have the season pass. Is there more content coming out after that? After reading COD official website, I noticed this line "Revolution is also available through the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass, allowing fans to receive four epic DLC Map Packs at a discounted price." Does that mean Revolution doesn't come with the season pass? You get it at a discounted price? I'm a long time Xbox Live member but a lot of this is very confusing if you ask me.

Thanks for the replies in advance!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You get all of the map packs with the season pass.  I think there are 4.

If you're sure you're buying all 4 DLC packs, this is a good deal. Otherwise, save your money.

With discounted price they meant that your total payment is lower, this is because you'll receive the map packs for free after buying the pass.

I won't be able to tell if it's worth it until I experience the full value of everything it has to offer. I'll be sure to let you know whether it is or isn't probably some time next year. Although I have to say that the 1st of the multiplayer maps look very promising (with a new zombies mode & gun to boot!).

;)

Just wait for the DLC to go on sale. You will get a better deal then buying the season pass.

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

Just wait for the DLC to go on sale. You will get a better deal then buying the season pass.

[/quote]

ya next November if your lucky :P... but ya its only worth if you are going to buy all 4 map packs at some point anyways because you do save 10 dollars but if not I would just wait and hope there Is a sale on it which I doubt since its Activision :P

I thought I'd get a great deal getting the "premium" version of Elite for MW3. You know, something along the lines of "you'll save money with the DLC packs" was mentioned. Then the first two packs were -50% and there goes the great deal. So I, too, recommend you'll just wait for the map packs to be on sale unless you're in a hurry.

i dont play often but i think the pass will be worth it. new maps make any shooter better.

Possibly off topic here, but how do you get the clan tag yellow?  Do you have to be an Elite Member?

^ You have to be part of a clan.

You guys are still butthurt about the Content Collections going on sale mid-MW3 season? Oh my god, get over it. It's business.