Season Pass - Walking Dead 302 not allowing playback of new episode

Hi All

I've purchased the HD season pass for walking dead season 302.  The latest episode "Home" (episode 10) is now out but when I select it in xbox video on my surface it only has the option to purchase it again.  When I click purchase there is a small warning that I've already purchased it as part of the season pass.  Additionally if I go to buy the season pass again it won't let me and advises that I already own it.

I've uninstalled and re-installed xbox video but there is no change to the behaviour - When selecting episode 10 "Home" it will only give me the option to purchase the individual episode.

The previous episode 9 works - this was already released at the time I purchased the season pass though

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi All

Just a head's up that when I looked on other PC's using my account the episode was there for streaming.  So I've uninstalled video from my surface - left it about 5 mins, shut it down and then reinstalled video.  All seems to be working correctly.  Hopefully we don't have to do that every time a new episode comes out.

James

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.