Season Pass to go on sale the 27th

Once again another season pass is going on sale half way through the release of its dlc. Makes me want to wait to buy any games season pass until it goes on sale, looking at you AC3.

Microsoft Prepping for Huge 'Countdown to 2013' Sale
Written Thursday, December 13, 2012 By Lee Bradley
View author's profile

A whopping great big Countdown to 2013 sale hits Xbox Live next week, offering a bunch of festive discounts.

Each day of the sale is themed around a particular game, publisher or genre and it all kicks off next week.

The news comes via a NeoGAF user who spotted the upcoming sale on Xbox.com. Oddly, the actual discounts are yet to be revealed.

We’ll bring them when they hit, but in the meantime check out the list below. Fingers crossed they’re offering up decent deals.

27th: Borderlands

• Borderlands
  • Borderlands 2
  • Borderlands 2 Season Pass

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13658-Microsoft-Prepping-for-Huge--Countdown-to-2013--Sale.html

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Probably still won't purchase it no matter the discount, never liked the idea of a season pass really.

I'll be trading in Family Guy this weekend to get the season pass this weekend... Shame the discount date is a little further away D: lol

Just a reminder for a few people if they were thinking of getting after Christmas

Hope the season pass costs less than 1200 MSP.

^^ It's 1800 MSP, if you buy your points from game.com it works out at £15.50.

i already got the pirates booty dlc, at 1800 pts  for what i think is 3? more dlcs you'd save what 600 msp?