Season Pass question

I just downloaded the season pass but I cannot access the DLC that came out with the game. It still wants to charge me for the Shark Attack Pack and the Invincible Pack.

Is this a glitch or are they charging for this for the people with the season pass?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

a glitch i think i would have thought that with the season pass you get all dlc for free but im  not to sure

The Season Pass is a 'prepaid' option for the upcoming three DLC for Saints Row The Third, first coming in January. It also gives you the Night Blayde pack as well. The Shark Attack Pack and the Invincible Pack are not covered by the season pass at all. The Shark Attack pack gives you a new hat and a pretty awesome shotgun. The Invincible Pack I wouldn't even bother with, as A: Using it voids the use of Autosave and you won't be able to earn achievements with any of the cheats enabled and B: You can get infinite ammo etc just by playing the game and paying for the right upgrades once you have the correct amount of Respect and money. Personally, I'd recommend getting the Shark Attack Pack but forget about the Invincible Pack.

That was my plan anyway. But the Season pass thing is wrong. Thats the purpose of it, to pre-pay for DLC. But whatever. I know its not your fault. Thank you for answering the question.

Season pass gives u Night Blayde for free and gives u a 15% discount for 3 DLCs( Trouble with Clones, Gangstas in Space, and I forgot the last one) The Shark, Cheat code, and Genki pre-order DLC are not part of the pass.

Gangsta in Space is different from the one u play in story mode so don't think they are charging u for something u already have.

i have a problem on my xbox I can download the dlc but when I want to play the game it loads for a couple of seconds and then goes back to the homescreen of the game does somebody know what is going on here cause I can't find anything about it

Can anyone Help me out? I brought the season pass but no1 else seems to know anything about the trouble with clones. i can't find any gameplay on it either. so far i'm thinking that its just a bogus dlc....

@UltimoEmu07498: May want to clear your system cache or delete the dlc and re download. If neither of them work, get your disc cleaned as there may be some scratches on it which would be interfering with the laser and it's ability to read the disc.

-

@BDK Muhakma: Actually... Trouble with Clones hasn't been released yet. According to the Saints Row wiki (and even the Saints Row forum), it won't be released until sometime in Spring 2012 (March, April or May), though I'm willing to bet it may be out sometime in March... though don't quote me on that.

so. they are are sorta letting ppl reserve it or something like that....that would explain it. thanks for the response

thanks it works now!!!

As mentioned the Season pass does not get you all DLC, just the main mission packs. You can get all the details at the link below. "Trouble with Clones" is not out yet, so currently you get Genkibowl VII and Gangstas in Space free, along with the Nyteblade pack.

saintsrow.com/.../Season_Pass_Details