season pass question

just recently downloaded the season pass so i could get freddy...i thought i was supposed to get a bunch of free skins with it. but when i started my game i downloaded all four characters and then it wanted to charge me 400msp for the klassic skins package...how do i know which skins i got with my purchase?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

u have to download the compatability packs for some of them which theyre free but i believe u have to pay for the first klassic skin pack

The compatibility packs come with the characters already and dont need to download them again. There are two skins for each character. Skarlet: UMK3 Cyrax and Sektor, Kenshi: MK2 Noob and Smoke, Smoke: MK2 Jade and Kitana, Freddy: MK3 Sub Zero and Klassic Cyber Sub Zero. The other pack you see are the ones that were the pre-order bonuses from different retailers.

How u use Rain, Skarlet, & the other people that come with the Pass? I don't see them in my game WTF

I kno what u mean i downloaded the season pass...where do i find the new fighters at in the game? i looked in the krpt thing and everything do i need to push buttons or what???

[quote user="PlaidSundew3141"]

I kno what u mean i downloaded the season pass...where do i find the new fighters at in the game? i looked in the krpt thing and everything do i need to push buttons or what???

[/quote]

I believe there's a Downloadable Content section under "Extras" in the main menu.

--
Juxtapose13