Season Pass Query

I completed the game on normal and have begun my 1999 playthrough. I bought the season pass after i passed the room with the Bonus's from the Revolution minigame and the shield. Can i get the infusions etc and the bonuses from the season pass after i have gone through that area? Or do i have to restart if i want the infusion bonuses? (gonna be kinda useful on 1999 mode) 

Couldn't find any information on Irrational Games forum so i thought id ask here.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You have to go back through the blue pig/swine?!? to get all your bonuses from the season pass.

you must collect the bonus before reaching monument island

ah k so i will restart my 1999 play through, i am not far in. I didn't know if there was another way mid game to get the rewards.  ty

I'm not sure if the infusion bottles you get from the season pass counts towards the infusion achievement, but the achievement popped for me about 3/4 of the way through the game, and I know I didn't get the one early on in the chest where you need to find the keys in the brotherhood of the feathers, and I found 3 more after it popped, so I guess I was wondering if this happened for anyone else

Yes, they do coun't toward the achievement.

[quote user="PsychoticRaptor"]

I'm not sure if the infusion bottles you get from the season pass counts towards the infusion achievement, but the achievement popped for me about 3/4 of the way through the game, and I know I didn't get the one early on in the chest where you need to find the keys in the brotherhood of the feathers, and I found 3 more after it popped, so I guess I was wondering if this happened for anyone else

[/quote]

Same here for me. It popped up that i found all infusions but then found some more later. I only had health and shield maxed out, still had 3 slots in my salt bottle empty.

i know they dont count, i simply want the extra infusions to help me survive 1999 mode, iv'e followed a youtube guide to get all the infusions and other collectibles after battleship bay, so ill just restart for those extra infusions, put 1-2 extra in mana, so i can put the rest in hp

What? The infusions DO count toward the achievement.

[quote user="DocHolliday 7"]

What? The infusions DO count toward the achievement.

[/quote]

it sure seems that way, like i said mine popped early with 4-5 missing, so you add the 5 that you get with the bonus and there you go, achievement pop

Agree/confirm that they do in fact count towards the achievement.