Season Pass Issues

Purchased Archer Season 4 Season Pass and every week it's the same issue. None of the new episodes are showing up. They're available to purchase individually, which I'm sure Microsoft wouldn't mind taking my money twice, but I'll torrent the episode before I give them another dime.  I've tried refreshing purchase history. Didn't work. This is frustrating. I will never buy anything trough xbox video again.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

The issue with the Archer season pass was resolved this morning.

Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have had the same issue with archer season 4 episode 7,i have a season pass ,ive always been anble to just stream the new episode, but now it only lets me purchase the hd or download the one i have bought, i downloaded. It and it says my license is missing ,or corrupt, so i tried the above procedure and it still will not stream or work when i tried to play it ,kind of frustrating ya pay for this feature.does anyone know a solution

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay guys, try these steps to fix your issues. (WARNING!!!!----if you have any rentals this will get rid of them, watch them before peforming or be willing to scrap them.)

On the dashboard go all the way to the right to system-storage-pick the storage unit you used to save the data-go to system items-clear rights database- clear marketplace data. AFter that go to the folder that says games and apps-

delete the entire folder for xbox video, xbox music, and anything that says zune-after that go back to the storage unit selection screen and instead of pressing x on the storage unit press y-from here select clear cache-after doing that power off your xbox and unplug it for 30 seconds- plug it back in turn it on-sign to account and start xbox video and try content again

I hope this helps you.

Sorry this didn't help.

It does not appear to have been fixed, as I still have this issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there Nadroj000,

Did you try refreshing your purchase history by pressing X in the Account Management section of the My Videos area in the app? Then do a console restart? Let us know. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.