Season pass info

Hello fellow AC fans. I was wondering what do you think about the new season pass? I havent got it yet because i chose skyrim's dlc over that but now i have enough money to buy myself 2400 mp.. so just couple of questions

What exactly do you get if you buy season pass? the tyranny of washington,hidden secrets and what else?

When does ubisoft take the season pass off the marketplace? i heard its there till 31st of march?

A little off-topic, what do you think about ac3 series since ac3 ? honestly i was a huuge fan of ac and now... its just i think the series are getting worse each day, ac3 isnt even about templars/assassins anymore. Its just a random indian guy raging at racist people for taking his land :( i think ac franchise got 'bad' since revelations (im not even going to bother mentioning the multiplayer.....) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I pass on season passes until they go on sale. Been burned by the Gears 3 one and Borderlands 2 one. won't happen again!

what do you mean?

Halfway through the Gears 3 and Borderlands 2 season pass releases it went on sale for half price. Such a BS move!

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

I pass on season passes until they go on sale. Been burned by the Gears 3 one and Borderlands 2 one. won't happen again!

[/quote]

This.  Stupid forums won't let me give you six stars for this comment.

-M

lol, I am sure the season pass for this game will go on sale soon enough