Season Pass Inaccessible

I recently purchased the Saints Row IV Season Pass and when I attempted to access the in-game store  it said I required an x-box live gold subscription. I thought that was a kind of a pain seeing as I had already bought the content. However, no biggie I had some free Xbox live gold lying around that I hadn't used. So I activated my gold subscription and now when I try to access the in-game store it tells me there is "No Downloadable Content available at this time."
I have tried deleting the content and downloading it again multiple times with no success. Please help. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

those gold trials are not the same as gold membership/subscriptions, you still need a valid gold membership/subscription to access the store you are still showing as a silver/free member.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I wish it were that simple, I feel as though it must recognise it as an official subscription because the message I received when trying to visit the store changed from "A gold subscription is required for online play" to "No Downloadable Content available at this time."

It no longer badgers me for a gold subscription it just purely does not recognise my season pass. (and/or the presence of any dlc at all)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.