Season pass, GONE!

I recently bought dbz xenoverse for my Xbox one with its season pass. I remember redeeming for my pass the day I bought the game but since no dlc was released at the time it never appeared on my hard drive. Now that dlc has been released I can't access any of it, I can find the season pass on my hard drive and the store asks for another unused code if I type it in again. Any thoughts or solutions on getting my season pass?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Hey there, jbush! I'm very sorry to see any issues with the Xenoverse season pass! It is normal for the Season Pass to not be showing up on your hard drive. Most season passes are moving to this format. The way you can tell if you own it is if you go to the season pass in the Store on the console. If it says Manage, then you are all set and you own the season pass! Please do let me know if it is asking you to purchase it again.

If you are still unable to access the DLC after removing and reinstalling your account, please send me a private message with the code for your content. You will want to send me a private message by clicking the envelope icon at the bottom of my post. I can look into it for you, and then we can find out what your next steps are. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.