Season Pass for Once Upon A Time season 3 issues.

My issue is I have purchased the Season Pass for the Tv Show Once Upon a Time Season 3 (My family got me into the show its actually really good) and so far everything has been fine. We watched all of the previously aired television shows and all the ones up to date but recently the season finale came out and for some reason its asking us to purchase it. All the other episodes that came out only offered the chance to upgrade to the hd version While the season finale (which is also a two hour premier) only offers the choice to buy each episode (xbox video broke the two hour season finale into two episodes) and my question is only do we have to wait a certain amount of time for the season finale to be available or is it somekind of software malfunction. I personally believe its a error on behalf of xbox considering that we purchased the season pass and have been able to watch every episode the day after it aired, either that or its some kind of clause deal that they have with abc studios( meaning that the season finale will only be available for season pass holders after an extended period of time.) Regardless of the error or clause deal id like to understand why it is I paid $40 for a season pass to only be able to see everything up to but not including the season finale.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

G'day JAKE! Sorry to hear about the issues with those last two episodes. If you haven't already, can you please try refreshing your purchase history on the console?

1. Launch the Xbox Video app on your Xbox 360 console
  2. Navigate to "my videos" and select Account Management
  3. Select "TV shows" in the Show Me box
  4. Highlight any of your purchased content and press X on the controller to Refresh your Purchase History.

Once that's one, head back to Once Upon a Time Season 3 and try watching the finale again. Let us know how it goes!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.