Season Pass For Injustice

Hey guys though you might like to know that they have announced a Injustice Gods Amoung Us Season Pass. Awesome

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yep looking to pre-order, ebgames (gamestop) annouceit as a pre-order for 14.99$ but still not availlable to purchase on the US website and not show yet on the canadian website...

www.ebgames.ca/.../1096-WBGamesInjusticeGodsAmongUsPromoDedicatedMailer-EN.html

WOW looks like they are going to have a Zombie mode in this one.

Figured I would get this one while I paid for the game, Ive been looking forward to this since I saw the trailer last year, I tried the demo and loved it! If anyone wants a new player to play with when it comes out feel free to add me! :D

Season pass will be available when the game launches in the US on the 16th, fro 1200MSP got to say, very much worth it for the characters and skin pack

Do you know if the Season Pass will be avaliable in other countries? If so, in which countries will it be avaliable?

i bought the season pass tonight at game stop, when i got home i entered the code in ,it gave me 1200 points but i cant find the season pass anywhere,im new to this can any one help me

[quote user="YoungMagician76"]

i bought the season pass tonight at game stop, when i got home i entered the code in ,it gave me 1200 points but i cant find the season pass anywhere,im new to this can any one help me

[/quote]

I don't think the pass is up yet.

Same here, as well as a few friends of mine. Guess it just isn't up yet D:

I heard Lobo (space bounty hunter) is the first of the dlc characters.

i got the zombie mode preorder today,i entered in the codeand downloaded it ,but i cant find zombie mode in the game ,can anyone help me with this