season pass download problem

firstly i have to say that xbox has terrible customer service as i was not able to submit this in the "contact us" page as it would not let me.

anyway my problem. I purchased WWE 13 a while back (not pre-owned) and didn't have a gold account, i have a 14 free trial now so i decided to download/redeem the AXXESS pass for the game. i entered the code and it went straight into pending downloads although i had nothing else downloading at the time. after a while i got frustrated and canceled the download. it then said i could download this later. when i entered the code in again it is claiming that the code has already been redeemed. anyone know how to sort this issue out. or actually contact XBOX support as trying to do it through this site seems useless!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can go to your download history and redownload the pass, using the code again work work as you've already claimed it. To access your download history follow this: support.xbox.com/.../download-content-history (it should be the second bold title when you scroll)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you HoAx1993, you are beautiful!

Sorry this didn't help.

Lol no problem, happy I could be of help =)

Sorry this didn't help.