Season Pass DLC question

So i know there is going to be DLC for MP but did they (Epic/Mircrosoft) say there was also story DLC too? Because if there is im gonna be a little upset.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There's going to be DLC for campaign, beast mode, horde, and multiplayer with character and weapon skins.

Dang it!!! Crap so if you have season pass you wont need to pay pay for all of those DLC?  I was hoping it wasn't campaign because im big for the campaign but not big on DLC prices.

They really haven't said what is in the DLC packs but the first one is suppose to arrive in Nov.

Oh soo. As in campaign im guess it means the story but i thought Gears 3 story on the disc was the End. (Haven't finished it yet on act 5) So i guess ill just have to look into getting the season pass.

When you play campaign scroll down a little bit it says CAMPAIGN DLC COMING SOON

I bet it will be parts that let you play the story from the perspective of the characters that where not in the main group.  Like Hoffman and his group or Sam, Jace and Carmine.

Hmm cool idea DutRank. If i may ask do any of you have the season pass?

SPOILER

Maybe they will fill in the info about the lambent, adam fenix, the locust, and Queen Myrrah.

I have the season pass , just seemed like a good deal to me as I just know Ill end up getting all the DLC nomatter what :) , 33% is a decent saving

I have the Season pass IMO its a great deal even tho it is 2400 MP/ 30 dollars if you get at a game-stop.  I' m no math whizz but I'm pretty sure if you combine all the DLC that's gonna come out it will be twice as much in price if not more. @DutRank

I really hope your right with the campaign DLC because I was a little disappointed not having carmine within eyesight the whole game I'm a Carmine fan so being able to see where that Grub killing beast was at for half the game would be nice lol