Season Pass Dissaproval? sign here

Shrewd. Cheap netherealm. Way to milk the die hards after paying 64.99. Its not the 1200 points that bothers me. Its a great deal. Its really  a tactic by Ed Boon and Netherealm to cash in as quickly ( and i mean so quick there isn't even dlc yet )  It makes sure he can cash in now, before Interest wanes in the game ( it is happening fast already ) I think its really a  SHREWD cheap move to capitalize.  We have seen close to none of Kenshi and none of Rain and my best bet Tanya. The DLC doesnt even exist. And who can trust when it will be released. Fall. We will see.Sell something when it really exists ed boon n netherealm. Forgive my bad english. Im mad hug me

Signed Dissapproval

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't care if anyone else gets it or not, I know i'm going to get them all anyway so this is the best way to go.

Yuck, Tanya, now you made me want to hold out because I wouldn't pay for Tanya. But i don't think it's her.... I hope not anyway.

I'll sign this. I don't think anyone should be buying any DLC until they REALLY fix this game. Desynchs when people pick their DLC costumes? Really? How can people keep defending this game? Offline it's great but that's about it. And the patch didn't fix anything.

[quote user="Capcom Warrior"] And the patch didn't fix anything.[/quote]

Oh? What isn't working about it? I've been having even better matches than before. I use to get some laggy KotH games, but now they go by much better. Smooth and nearly like playing an offline match. I never had problems with 1v1 in the first place, so this isn't much more other than making it better for me. Yes, choosing a different costume can usually cause a desynch, but that's the only problem I notice. It's not even that much of a problem, seeing as I rather be enjoying great online instead of being fashionable.

I'm not gonna sign as I plan to get the pass and all the DLC :)

Super excited to use Skarlet tomorrow!

Signing this thread will only get you so far, best course of action is not to buy the DLC.

brought it this morning :)

[quote user="SamYarbrough77"]

Shrewd. Cheap netherealm. Way to milk the die hards after paying 64.99. Its not the 1200 points that bothers me. Its a great deal. Its really  a tactic by Ed Boon and Netherealm to cash in as quickly ( and i mean so quick there isn't even dlc yet )  It makes sure he can cash in now, before Interest wanes in the game ( it is happening fast already ) I think its really a  SHREWD cheap move to capitalize.  We have seen close to none of Kenshi and none of Rain and my best bet Tanya. The DLC doesnt even exist. And who can trust when it will be released. Fall. We will see.Sell something when it really exists ed boon n netherealm. Forgive my bad english. Im mad hug me

Signed Dissapproval

[/quote]

Ummm... If you don't like it or don't want it. Don't get it. Right? It's there for people who want it.

Seriously... I don't understand why people have to always complain like this when something is there they don't like. If you don't like the idea of paying for content before it's out to save some money then buy them all individually when they are all out. Right? Simple!

[quote user="FwM CRoW"]

brought it this morning :)

[/quote]

me too, does your Skarlet also only have one costume ???

[quote user="SamYarbrough77"]

Signed Dissapproval

[/quote]

Your dumb and this thread is dumb this has nothing to do with Ed Boon and NRS cashing in.  If it really was Boon's choice dlc would be free.  I frequent 3 different MK forums so I'm not sure what forum that came from but I believe someone posted that from his twiiter.  Also another thing to note be realistic here this game has had a crap load of fixes.  If they didn't care they would not fix this game.  But at the same time people still play so there's a reason to fix this game and release dlc.  Once and if people actually stop playing this game then NRS will stop caring simply cause there's no point in supporting a game that only a couple people play.  As far as dlc goes I agree with Capcom Warrior companies should not be releasing dlc when a game still needs to be fixed.  Fallout New Vegas is a great example of this I personally dont have a way to play it anymore but my friend who lives here with me and is in the next room has a PS3 and New Vegas still encounters game breaking glitches. 

What I'm getting at is that game should not release dlc til that crap is fixed.  But there's a difference between MK and New Vegas and it doesnt have to do with anything game breaking.  People kept on demanding Skarlet,  so she came out guess what she actually has a problem with her back grab but guess again the MK team is well aware of the problem with it and are working on fixing it.  If people keep supporting this game then they will support their game and keep on fixing releasing characters we want.  Its not a hard concept to understand if Ed Boon and NRS did not care they would not keep on fixing this game and Ed Boon would not reply to so many people on twitter but they do care.    Go spout your ignorant ramblings of hate somewhere else may I suggest SRK a lot of MK hate there.

Signed in Disapproval of This Thread