Searching for Clan.

As of now, i'm looking for a Clan, Group, Community.

Something Modest to be real with you.

I would perfer quality over quantity.

I have a history on Xbox,

my Live Tenure is reaching it's 3rd Year Mark.

I mostly play Halo: Reach and Gears of War 3.

I refuse to play anything Call Of Duty Online,

Though i dont mind Special Ops or something else.

Hope to at least get a reply or something, if anyone is interested.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

tw-elite.enjin.com

come have a look at this clan

darkfuzion.enjin.com/home

Free to join :) We are a good community :)

Come and check us out! We game on GOW3, Reach, MW3, and BF3. We also have PS3 within the clan. We have competitive and non competitive gamers. We will never be a high up member clan our goal is 120 and closed. We are nearly meeting that goal! We have a lot going on within the clan, events that are coming up with prizes and teams that are GBing. We also have game nights to just kick back and chill with the clan members. Come and check us out!

Who are we? The Known Outlaws. Want to learn more? Youtube, Facebook, and twitter you can find us! Have questions? Just ask!

www.theknownoutlaws.com

Hi Revive. Broken Alliance (BxA) is currently recruiting for our Gears of War 3 & Battlefield 3 teams. If you are interested in finding out more information about the recruitment process visit our forums at: www.bxagaming.com/forums, more information about our clan is also available on our website at: http://www.bxagaming.com. We look forward to hearing from you. BxA have some of the most dedicated gamers you will ever meet. We are bent on becoming the best of the best. We are a competitive clan that participates in online tournaments such as Gamebattles, we also attend live gaming events like MLG.

We create a comfortable gaming community for all BxA members and those who which we play with. BxA does not believe in or support Trash Talking, or hateful and/or disrespectful language in our games. We are a co-ed clan made up of both male & female gamers. BxA respect and accept all sexes and races into our clan, or gaming community.

www.renegadegaming.com/forum 

I just joined RGC. They are a great bunch of people and fun.