Screwed out of NOS point

So i decide to do the noble thing and buy the damn can for 2.79 + california retarded tax and what do ya know? Someone used my code. I dont want to spend more money on this or be like other people and steal a code to *** someone else. If someone has one to spare for the costume it will be very humble from one decent human to another :). I cant even contact NOS to complain as i've been looking for over 10 minutes for a way to.

Thank you - MaDDaWg

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Go spend the $3 and stop crying

^^^ but what if you are only interested in that suit ?

How did someone steal your code?

[quote user="MaDDaWg v2"]

So i decide to do the noble thing and buy the damn can for 2.79 + california retarded tax and what do ya know? Someone used my code. I dont want to spend more money on this or be like other people and steal a code to *** someone else. If someone has one to spare for the costume it will be very humble from one decent human to another :). I cant even contact NOS to complain as i've been looking for over 10 minutes for a way to.

Thank you - MaDDaWg

[/quote]

Samething happened to me... and the can was BRAND NEW(tab was not bent or tampered with in anyway), in fact it was tougher to open then your reg. can of soda, So I called coke rewards(there the ones that sell NOS) and told the lady on the phone WTF?? she looked up the code and seen it was redeemed like 3 months ago when it was still on the line.. I think people at coke were/are taking the codes before they go out.. anywhoo as I said call them up and they will credit you for the point.. I got two one for me and a friend both were no good, lol one was invalid and the other was redeemed

I guess save your $2 and get a NOS

[quote user="Gnar Kill3788"]

How did someone steal your code?

[/quote]

I'm guessing somebody lifted the tab and wrote down the NOS code and then put it back. Unlucky for you OP but a can costs very little. The time it would take you to contact whoever makes NOS would not be worth it when you can simply buy another can. Something like that can't happen to you twice. If it does then that would really suck.

Once again, in a few weeks Gamestop will sell a DLC pack that includes ALL Batman outfits for $5.