Screen flickers green?

Hey All, is any one else having issues with a slight green flicker when playing? I'll be playing the game when all of a sudden the screen will flash green only for 1 frame or so. It doesn't happen in every game but it's super annoying when it does. I've seen some threads on other sites but was interested in seeing how many people are actually being affected by this. Cheers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ok, apologies for the double post but I've just noticed something else and I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or not. When I am changing my load out and I navigate through the gun choices, gadgets etc the whole screen distorts. Sort of like a static effect. Is that supposed to happen!? At first I took no notice as I'd seen it in other areas but then it started to bug me. Any ideas are appreciated :)

That usually only happens to me when the connection from my console to my tv gets interrupted by static or not being fully plugged in. I have a slightly faulty light switch in my bathroom and whenever my daughter uses it, the screen does this for a brief moment. You may want to look into that. Can be an interference thing.

I have noticed the green flicker sometimes, its just one of the many bugs from the beta that still havnt been fixed! I still love this game tho just gotta get a hard drive now so i can download the HD textures, it looks like a ps2 game without it lol

I've been noticing the green flickering a lot and it seems to be getting worse. At first I thought it was the Xbox but I don't have this issue in any other games, GOW3 Batman: AC. It's only an issue in BF3. And from a quick google search seems to be an issue on the PC version as well for some.

I get that also, but it does not detract from the game so I think they need to address this issue after they add more HARDCORE servers!

Sounds like the beta when it was an orange flicker. I have not encountered this problem. Is the disk installed to your HDD? And which console are you using?

Yep I get teh green flicker...Theyre fixing it I hear.  The static effect is that not teh Battlefield screen... That has a static effect whenever you go on it. like the sort of screen tearing thingy LOL .

ive been getting the green screen flicker from time to time and i thought it was my new mw3 xbox, i hope not, but here is what i have and the problem i am having.......

1st, the screen only flickers green for a split second on bf3, dont really play many other games, so i havent noticed it on another game, like i said i have the mw3 xbox and my bf3 is dl on the hdd, sometimes i also lose sound from like the jeep, planes, and choppers for a while then it comes back for some reason.

my question is, are all of these bugs in the game? or is my disc a faulty disc? (my games are spotless) or is it my mw3 xbox?

^Those are all well known BF3 bugs. Nothing to worry.

it's one of the new "features" DICE bulds into their console games......enjoy