Scratched game wont play

Hi, well its my grandsons game on his xbox, Lego Batman its scratched and plays a couple of levels but then freeze`s.

My question is this,if i get my other grandson`s copy of the game and install it onto a flash drive can i then transfer this to the 1st grandsons xbox harddrive.

They are both legal disc`s.If not would i be able to install the second grandsons copy onto the first using his unscratched disc and then let him use his scratched one for the game.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

This would be fine and would've been one of my suggestions for dealing with a scratched disc.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks , but which would be best,for me it would be flash drive,dont want to leave one with out his Batman game,even for a couple of days.

Sorry this didn't help.

:You will have to bring the unscratched disc to the console that you want to install it to.  When you install a game it gets tied to the console it is installed on.  Also, you will still need to put the scratched disc in the console when your grandson wants to play as the xbox requires the disc.  There is the possibility that the disc will be too scratched to even be authorized.  In that case, you may want to try taking the disc to a local game store and see if they may be able to repair the disc.  Good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.