SCP on Xbox Arcade

SCP: Containment Breach is an indie survival/horror game where your a test subject inside an underground lab containing monsters that break the laws of physics. During a test, everything goes haywire and every monster is set loose throughout the lab. With running as your only defense, you must escape the lab, without getting killed by a concrete monster that moves when your not looking, or a teleporting man taking you to a hellish realm known as the Pocket Dimension. I really love this game, it's given me lots of thrills and chills, but it doesn't run well on my dinky laptop. I think it would be really cool if this game was available for free on the Xbox Live Arcade, i'm sure it would get at least a thousand downloads. Tell me what you think of this idea, and if somebody has the capability to send this idea to Microsoft, please do.

Discussion Info

Last updated September 24, 2018 Views 311 Applies to:

microsoft wouldn't let the game be free.

i heard that scpcb will have a shiny new update. when iheard this i imagined a console version. but regalis has to be on the boat too. i just fear that ms wil make this paid, but look at WOT

They should have it on xbox live arcade for under $5