Scorpion vs. Sub-Zero

This post may seem pointless, but I'm curious to know everybody's opinion about who y'all think is the better fighter: Scorpion or Sub-Zero? I think both are great, but I have to go with Sub-Zero due to the fact he can manipulate ice.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

SCorpion is far more badass. THough I dont use them since other characters in the game are far more interesting.

[quote user="ThunderCanz"]

This post may seem pointless, but I'm curious to know everybody's opinion about who y'all think is the better fighter: Scorpion or Sub-Zero? I think both are great, but I have to go with Sub-Zero due to the fact he can manipulate ice.

[/quote]

In terms of gameplay I much prefer Scorpion as he's a more offensive character which better suits my play style.  He's got some good combos and special moves and I've found him quite versatile in most situations.

Character/story wise, I also prefer Scorpion as he's the anti-hero who's out to avenge his family.  It struck a cord with me back in the early '90's with Mortal Kombat, and I've loved the character ever since.

--
Juxtapose13

Out of the original MK Ninjas... Reptile obviously.

But between those two, I guess Sub Zero he is more satisfing to fight with.

People need to start using different characters. Online all you see is sub zero, scorpion, reprile, smoke , noob and ermac

[quote user="Law212"]

People need to start using different characters. Online all you see is sub zero, scorpion, reprile, smoke , noob and ermac

[/quote]

Yeah.  If you go to the official site and check the stats, you'll see the top 10 most played characters for the Xbox 360 are: Scorpion, Raiden, Sub-Zero, Lui Kang, Smoke, Johnny Cage, Cyrax, Kung Lao, Jax, and Kitana in that order.

--
Juxtapose13

subzero, plain and simple, scorpian cant handle subzeros defenses so he reverts to teleporting alot. Only thing going for scorpian is his ground flame but all you have to do is jump over that and ice slide.

Sub-Zero all day

Scorpion. Since MK1

Scorpion, just cause he's more offensive and that's the way I like to play. I tend to shy away from using him online though cause Scorpion players are a dime a dozen.

I choose both yeah yeah I know