SCORPION RISING - Now Recruiting Leadership Positions!

Scorpion Rising is now recruiting!

Founded in April of 2011, Scorpion Rising is a laid back, easygoing clan who is seeking likeminded gamers to play COD: Black Ops.

Currently, the clan is small. I'm seeking a few people who want to get in at the very beginning. I'm seeking a few leadership positions in order to get the clan up and running.

If you're interested, and you're awesome, email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, or add SickScorpion12 on XBL.

Happy Gaming!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

im kinda interested whaat positions r u giving out i was a LT of a clan if 450 people

I'm currently recruiting top-down.  There are open council positions for the right people, but I am mainly recruiting divisional leadership at the moment.  As a divisional leader (rank yet undetermined - I'm still in the process of setting up rankings), you'd answer only to the council, leading the broadest organizational unit.  Hope this helps.

Thanks,

SickScorpion12

oh alright so basically like captains well that depends on how your ranking structure is set up but yea i know what your saying send me a friend request on xboxlive my gamertag is aor xplicitt and also if u need a website im a website designer