Schedule for MW3 DLC officially released, 6 new spec ops missions!!!!

"As we’ve known for some time now, there is going to be 20 drops of DLC content for Elite subscribers over a 9 month period (Starting in january with the first two).

It’s been mentioned multiple times that Infinity Ward wants to offer more than just new multiplayer maps through their DLC releases. The timeline shows that we have 6 new Spec Ops missions and 2 new game modes to look forward to."

Source: http://www.callofdutymappacks.com/news/mw3-dlc-monthly-schedule-for-elite-members-released/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I don't know man. I don't think I want to be falling out of a poorly strafing helicopter any more than once for my three stars.

Only 12 maps? That's 2 and 1/2 of a map pack. So Elite gets you 36$ in maps... I hope the bonus missions and game modes are worth the extra 14$...

-

Actually, you know what I remember? You CAN use the new maps for Spec Ops Survival as well... So that adds a little to their value. 12 new Survival maps.

most people bought elite hoping for mp maps only, oh well.

I never buy dlc unless I know what I am getting first.

Interesting in that there is at least 1 new map per month (sometimes 2)... so for the rest of the year until September we will be getting a new multiplayer map every month...

We can debate the costs... and other crap like missions,ect.. but I like the idea of something new to play every month