scavenger bot?

where is it? am i missing something? i have not found the scavenger bot at all

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I think the 1st scavenger bot is around chapter 5 or 6.

I had one for a while and had no idea what to do with it. On your D-pad where you select Left or Right weapon, hit the top center to activate your bot, left trigger to turn it on and scan, and follow its cues. When you arrive at a target area, it beeps and shows concentric circles on the screen. Hit the right trigger to place it on the ground. It does the rest automatically.

Biggest tip with the bot! Listen to the ping sound while yo are just walking around if you hear it pull out your bot and fallow the radar! Arrows on the right and left are elevation in the middle is the direction! Sometime you'll hear the ping sound and it will be above you or in the next room! Just don't do what my friend did and run around trying to find spots you'll die often! Also don't wait for the ping sounds! I have found its good just to drop anywhere most of the time you'll ba back at a bench by the time your bot is done!

Love the Scavenger Bots. Great way to build up resources. The devs get bonus points for that idea. Though they could've done a better job of explaining how it works.

Also, you can go into your Rig menu to check and see the status of your bot, after it's been deployed.

I found on at the base of a ladder in chapter 5ish, you couldn't not pick it up, it was a small cutscene. Don't know how you missed it.

[quote user="BadNBed"]

Biggest tip with the bot! Listen to the ping sound while yo are just walking around if you hear it pull out your bot and fallow the radar! Arrows on the right and left are elevation in the middle is the direction! Sometime you'll hear the ping sound and it will be above you or in the next room! Just don't do what my friend did and run around trying to find spots you'll die often! Also don't wait for the ping sounds! I have found its good just to drop anywhere most of the time you'll ba back at a bench by the time your bot is done!

[/quote]

Good advice but after you deploy the bot 15 times ( I think ) to get the achievement/trophy. That is if someone cares/doesn't care about achievements/trophies.

ok ty guys