Scammers

I was contacted today by someone claiming to be from Microsoft via 3 different gamer tags, they ask to speak to an adult to verify your account.

I have checked with Microsoft directly and this is a scam so please beaware of the following gamer tags

ToXic SharkZ
bcanthony88
crashcreater123

All have been reported to Microsoft they are also on Halo 4 and Minecraft!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I need help my 12 year little brother was scammed by Gamertag: Psycho401 in fifa ultimate team he stole all his coins and some players. This guy livestreams on twitch username: Psycho_gamer90 saying giveaway to highest bidder and he has been stealing coins from so many coins he deserves a gamertag ban or even a console ban he must be breaking the code of conduct. We have been with xbox since the first console and i know microsoft will help

Please do not name and shame Connor4429 And irGenocideZ 

You are not allowed to call out gamer-tags on the Xbox.com forums.

You will have to file a complaint via your console & it will be investigated by the enforcement team. The only way to report someone is using the tools on your console. You Can File a complaint against another Xbox Live players Then Mute, block, or avoid other players on Xbox Live And Submit a player review.

To learn how to File a complaint against another Xbox Live players Then Mute, block, or avoid other players on Xbox Live And Submit a player review then You Can Click Here and this will show you how to use your tools on your console.