Scam

I was offered a "Cool Lobby That Will Level Me Up" by some guy with the gamertag of [Mod Removed]

He said it would cost me 800 Mictosoft Points. I read the code off my poimt card for 800 points. he then invited me to his "cool lobby". 

after this he backed out of the game, kicked me from his party, and de friended me. He scammed me. I would at least like him to get some kind of punishment for this. he stole my money !

his gamertag once again is

[Mod Removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. You will need to file a complaint on him via the console and the enforcement team will take care of it from there.

You should also no that trading codes over Live is against the code of conduct, so you could be in trouble too.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can definately not name and shame on these forums, as Smwutches said you need to file an complaint on his gamertag via your console.

But you have broke the terms of use and conditions, as it says you are not allowed to trade for anything on the xbox live.

Sorry this didn't help.

Issues like this are exactly why Microsoft frowns upon trading and such. I am sorry for your loss, but if "it's too good to be true, it usually is" applies here. There is only one tried and true method of leveling up. And that is doing it yourself the way the game intends you too. A quick search on google will show that Users get banned from using games, and even get their consoles banned for Life in some cases for "Boosting" ... Which is what you attempted to do. If you don't get in trouble yourself for this, take this as a lesson learned. If you are not great at a game, work until you get better, which will happen over time. Any other method you choose is still your choice but may result in actions taken against you. There are plenty of "GOOD Gamers" out there that are willing to help people get better at games, or get that difficult achievement legitimately.  

Reporting Abuse

www.xbox.com/.../abuse

Code Of Conduct

www.xbox.com/.../codeofconduct

Sorry this didn't help.