Says I'm in a Party when I'm not, can't join alternate parties on console

It started when my computer crashed while on a Party through the Xbox App. Ever since, every time I leave a party I get the feedback page and it says that I'm still in the party which doesn't allow me to to join a party on my console. I've had this problem for a week now and I've tried EVERY trouble shooting method as well as been on with Support 3 times.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey Vanish Tactics,

We recently updated the Xbox app and that may have helped to resolve this issue; can you try uninstalling/reinstalling the Xbox app and let us know if that fixes this for you? If not, can you please use the Report a problem feature within the app to let us know this is still occurring?

Thanks!

~Hammer

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

After 10+Hrs... I found the issue!

1.) Right Click on your Desktop

2.) Display Settings

3.) At 'Change the size of text,apps, and other items:' slider change it to 100%

i.cubeupload.com/QmNEMs.png

Note: If it's already set to 100% or doesn't work at 100%, try all other options it gives you on the slider.

Hope this helps!

Why this works: This was a DPI issue. Some applications have issues with the scaling and how it is displaying the content. I guess it didn't like the 125% scale that my monitor was displaying (1440p resolution / AMD R9 290 Graphics Card).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.