Just come across this,

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1220725p1.html

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If it's true (which I doubt, 'industry expert' seems an incredibly vague title) then in all honesty it won't be too bad. I'm not in a rush for a new GTA despite the footage i've seen, and if it does release next year, at least it will give me a chance to play some games I missed out on last year like Gears 3, and The Force Unleashed.

"A leading business analyst".

-----

Pretty much stopped reading after that since most of them have been completely wrong! I'm still optimistic that V will come out in 2012. Regarding my "hype" for this game, luckily I've been preoccupied by other games and college. Bring on the wait! :beerhat.gif:

Hey, Legend when I get my 360 back from being repaired is it cool if I send you a friend request.

Yeah. I don't see why not. What games do you mostly play?

I always expected it to be released in 2013, we only found out about in November 2011, rather wait 6 more months and have a smooth game which is playable rather than a game which isn't ready, aka, GTA4 freezing on the 360 and PS3

Dude, the more the game takes, the better it will be; this is basic gamer logic:

-----

GTAV = g(6m/x)

-----

GTA V = number of games times 6 months divided by number of minutes left to release (x) :)

@ Legend Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I mostly play Mortal Kombat,Figh Night Champion,NBA Jam,GTA IV,Bully SE Edition,Skate3,and Black Ops. Those are the games I play the MOST.

Np, bro. I'm just gald that you gave the V section another post. It's been pretty dead here lately. Have you added me yet? If you did, I never got it. I also play GTA IV, but mostly with my clan. On weekdays, I'm off to SR2 and TDU2.

Oh cool. Well I sent the request today. About the clan what GTA Game do you guys operate on?