Sawed off shoty ruins the game

IMO

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How?? You have to be within melee distance for it to work right.  If you see some chuckle head charging you with it, run! lol If they are getting you from behind then you need to watch your 6 a little better. Stick with your teammates.

it doesnt always kill you in 1 shot, you get 4 bullets, reload time is painfully slow. ruins nothing...

im just sick of people hiding behind cover untill someone gets close then they blast you to bits in one lame shot that doesnt even require them to aim, not even a little bit. guess ive just got to learn the best way to go about it. other than that great game.

The most annoying thing is when they run through your gnasher shot then kill you.

Shotgun is the primary weapon in Gears though.  Got to get use to it.

I really like this game and want to spend a lot of time on it but I have to agree the DBS is getting annoying.

It ruins the game because it makes every other gun completely unintimidating.  You can sit there and empty a full Lancer clip into someone but they will just keep running forward like it is nothing.  Should have been a Power weapon.

Seems fair enough. Typically run out of ammo with just the sawed, for the most part I typically try to play it ranged with the lancer and hope my teammates will be helpful so they can flank and take down any targets right away, it's more of a desperation or stealth thing or simply being within that range where it's just your best option.

I have no problem laying waste to SOS users. Retro Lancer is crazy powerful and nasty at medium range. Just see where they are. Move close enough to get their attention, pull back, and let them come to you. Take cover and blow them away from behind cover.

and the most annoying thing about using a sawn off is when you CLEARLY hit someone but it doesn't put a scratch on them and they kill you with their gnasher because it takes 8 seconds to load the damn gun...

No they dont, silly people who think they can go toe to toe with a sawed off user with a gnasher ruin the game. Play smarter and the sawed off is a non factor. I strictly only die from blindside by it.