Sawed off shotgun wont be in retail?

i dont know if anybody else has heard this but i found this video on machinimaresspawn (it was posted on the 24th) heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg4f5Lb7J3I&feature=channel_video_title

and the commentator says that the sawed off shotgun wont be in retail? he heard this from a "reputable source" ?

can anybody else confirm this or state if they have heard anything

i cant imagine the idea that they would completely take out the sawed off shotgun

in a recent IGN interview the developers specifically said they were not going to make any major changes after the beta because they didnt want people to love the beta and hate the retail game once it comes out

anyway, i dont believe this, the sawed off is 99% likely going to be in gears 3, but does anybody have any info on this? wahts this guy talkin about? obv he has a minor amount of credibility due to being posted on machinimarespawn

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This sounds ridiculous. The sawed off is the most hyped weapon in this game, there is now way they would leave the thing out of retail...

Unless they were PURE EVIL.

I Wont Be Sad If Its Not In Retail That *** Is For Scrub ***'s

I  only used it to unlock it's kil and the medals.

it'd be nice, but theres no way there taking it out of the game

Not going to happen. Epic was laughing about all the cry babies that were complaining about all the weapons are op!

From a "reputable source" usually means I came up with it on the spot. It's not going anywhere, at the most it will simply see a hipfire/blindfire accuracy nerf and lose it's ability to cause the DBNO status.

SO will be in the retail game.

this is almost the most ridiculous thing i've heard ... it'll be in the retail...deal with it.

i completely agree with all of you guys as i said i believe it will be in the game so i hope you arent calling me ridiclulous

i was just wondering if anyone heard of this guy or know where the heck is he getting his information and what the heck is making him say this

i have said for the last month all of the SO-complainers will have to deal with it, there are ways to get around the SO people

[quote user="FearMeInside"]

i completely agree with all of you guys as i said i believe it will be in the game so i hope you arent calling me ridiclulous

i was just wondering if anyone heard of this guy or know where the heck is he getting his information and what the heck is making him say this

i have said for the last month all of the SO-complainers will have to deal with it, there are ways to get around the SO people

[/quote]

Anyone can creat a website these days and anyone can post whatever crap they want to and see if anyone believes them. Seemed like it works!