**Sawed off has been adjusted**

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="THE IMMORTAL D"]

why do the people complaining about the sawed off get their their way, while people that want it to stay the way it was don't?

[/quote]

Because the vast majority of people voiced their opinion to change it. That's how the world works, welcome to real life.

[quote user="Glennxcore"]

I don't understand why the never changed the sawed off in the beta stages. Why did it take this long? Was it that the beta 'testers' weren't voicing their opinions enough? Or was it that the "beta" was only to try and suck people in to the franchise?

[/quote]Because the gib range was fine in the beta. The problem with it in the beta was that it wasn't all-or-nothing, and was able to down from further away than its intended range. So Epic made it all-or-nothing, but didn't implement the range reduction that was needed so it ended up just having an extended gib range. 

Personally I have nothing against people using the sawed off, it was added to the game for a reason. Helps add diversity to the gameplay in general and promotes an alternative play style. Not gonna lie though, the sawed off is the only thing that ever really kills me. Don't like complaining, broadcasting about it... but does make me shake my head every once in awhile. I prefer to keep a 17-0 K/D.

I don't understand why the never changed the sawed off in the beta stages. Why did it take this long? Was it that the beta 'testers' weren't voicing their opinions enough? Or was it that the "beta" was only to try and suck people in to the franchise?

[quote user="Onyx Mark"]

^ Nope. Look at the time he posted it. Just becuase no one had posted in it doesn't mean it's 'old'. Also a day or two isn't old.

[/quote]It became old after I posted the same thing 3 or 4 hours before he did.

well hopefully people stop complaining about the weapon, an just enjoy the OVERALL experience gears has to offer

I disagree that this ruins the gaming community. Software development requires feedback in order to be good. There's a reason people are complaining. They didn't find the game fun with the current mechanics. Whether said change is poor for the balance of the game doesn't matter: the software developers have to cater to their audience. If the gamers aren't enjoying themselves then they will lose their user base. If enough people complained about it, I don't see anything wrong with EPIC feeling that the numbers warrant an investigation which resulted in a change of the game mechanics.

Yeah, games get ruined by actually listening to the community.  Right...

[quote user="DutRank"]

Old news

[/quote]OP was two days ago. 

^ Nope. Look at the time he posted it. Just becuase no one had posted in it doesn't mean it's 'old'. Also a day or two isn't old.