Saw a mod for sure.

Someone couldn't die. Was stabbed and shot several times nothing. I will upload evidence soon, as I am currently in game.

I do have witnesses in the mean time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And...?

[quote user="West Point 84"]

And...?

[/quote]

If he's right then this is not a good sign for Black Ops. If people are modding it now, then that's bad. It was bad regardless of how minor the mod was, but if that goes widespread and is easy to do I can see a lot of people attempting it, which isn't going to be good for the game. I don't want it winding up like World at War.

Its been a very rare "glitch" since release. Sometimes someone will spawn into a game and for some reason they are invincible. There should be old YT vids of it. Dunno if it was patched or not and it shouldnt have been happening in multiple games (rariety). Change lobbies and game on? A vid would be cool to see though, but itoll prob get erased on the forums for "calling out'.

Happens after a host migration...I've seen it twice.

From what I understand, in most cases they cant kill anyone either, though I have heard of a couple instances wher they could.

Its supposedly goes away at the end of the match, and is something that the player had no control over.  

Not something to be concerned with, though I am surprised it hasnt been fixed, they have known about it for some time.

Possibly the rarity of it doesnt make it a big concern for them.

I've never seen this happen in-game but I have seen videos on YT about it.  I'm not sure why it happens but def not a mod.  If you notice someone doing it consecutively, match after match, then reporting it would be the right course of action.  

I've experienced several cases where i would stab someone and the kill animation would go all the way through and when my character is finished the guy i tried to knife would turn around and shoot me before i even pull my own gun. Could be lag you were experiencing,lag makes it harder to kill sometimes. You go around a corner see someone pull your gun up fire five rounds into him before he even raises his gun then the next thing you know you're dead. You watch the killcam and he started shooting you first and to him YOU never shot a single bullet.

And... still no evidence. Alrighty then. Moving on...

Hold your horses mate. I'll get to it when I get to Black Ops. Uploading YouTube videos through that crap ain't easy.

Try checking my fileshare.