Save to HDD

Ok so just a quick question. I loaded this to the HD. But when I play it still seems like it is reading off the disc and the xbox is working a lot harder than my other HD games. Anyone have this or have any suggestions as to if I am crazy or what  I can do. thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Mine doesn't do that. Maybe you could uninstall and reinstall it.

[quote user="FatGirlsNedLuv2"]

Ok so just a quick question. I loaded this to the HD. But when I play it still seems like it is reading off the disc and the xbox is working a lot harder than my other HD games. Anyone have this or have any suggestions as to if I am crazy or what  I can do. thanks

[/quote]  mine does that aswell  whenever i switch game modes ie multiplayer   to the campaign or survival

the disk will spin for a coulpe of minutes then stop

this even though i also have saved to HDD

Mine does that too.  I installed it to the drive and for the first couple minutes the X-Box sounds like a plane getting ready to take off until I get into the first match and then it's quiet.  I haven't uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but it might be worth a try.  

Ya mine doesn't stop though. rally strange. Maybe I will try uninstalling and reinstalling. First time this has ever happened to me so I just wanted to check with others. Thanks guys.

Yeah mine does the same thing, but it stops after a min or 2.

It's fine. I actually noticed that today.

It's supposed to make some noise for a short amount of time. It shouldn't last more than a few minutes and only should do it periodically. The Xbox still has to spin the disc and read certain parts of the game in order for it to perform adequately.