Save deleted

I was playing the new game plus mode and I switched to catwoman, played for 5 minutes and then switched the console off.

When I've started the game this morning all my save data has been deleted.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Man the corrupt save files and deleted saves in this game are ridiculous. Rocksteady not addressing this  terrible. I lost one save and if I lose my current one, I am done with this game.

it just happened to me and im really not happy 62% thou the game and nearly 400 riddler ? found and no way to get it back. feels like i just wasted my time and supposely this could happen again cos they have'nt patched the glitch which is affecting game saves.

happened to me too on 69% complete

I have a post right below yours about the same thing. It looks like saving when you become catwoman is a big part of the problem. It sucks

Same thing happened to me. About 60% through main story. all slots are open as if I never played.

Happened to me too. WB and rocksteady aren't giving us any answers so now what =/

same thing happened last night. Played for a little while , took a break and came back to no saved games.

So you just turned off the system while still in the game?  You could have accidentally turned it off while the game was saving.  Which in almost all games it says "Do not turn the system off while saving".  

My save is gone just happend me today. im not to bad only had 25% completed and 41 riddler trophy's collected. im still sickend!!

What the frak is happening to games?! Fallout (though I love it enough to take my time and ignore the problems) used to be my bucket of foul language when it came to bugs that REALLY compromised gameplay, Batman on the other hand used to be one of the few games I considered as satisfying as Uncharted. However here I am, Catwoman's final sequence, fighting Two-Face, I'm very tired cause it's pretty damn late at night, I fail to take him down and I don't even try again, I wait for the save and turn the console off "f$&k it, I'll do it tomorrow", tomorrow is TODAY, when I turned the game on to what I most expected: finish the boring Cat stuff and get to Batman's sidequests (which so far were way more interesting than the core story), but I CAN'T, because all my file are clean, as if I had never EVER touched this game in my life... I didn't get any warnings about corrupt data nor anything, it just deleted it all... Well, guess Rage's gonna get my attention because I'm NOT redoing all that Batstuff anytime soon, it wasn't that pleasent or fast a ride to go through it all again, now's Skyrim's comming, so's Uncharted 3, which has a 10 out of IGN, but what I fear is, will those games, like Batman, be just more of those that get high scores when they carry such compromising bugs?! This is awful dude, I don't even see HOW Rocksteady can fix this for us who lost our saves after beating the main game...