Savage Grenadier or Savage Kantus?

I cancelled my pre order at gamestop for the Epic edition because to be honest with that money I got the Turtle Beach X12 and the Gears 3 controller that comes with the same skins as the Epic edition plus its is tradition for me to play as Anthony Carmine in MP when I play as COG so I dont want the *** looking commando Dom or mechanic Baird(looks cool) but I cant break tradition going back to Gears 1 lol so I will be getting it online from either Wal-Mart(Savage Grenadier) or Amazon(Savage Kantus) I am leaning towards the Savage Grenadier. Any opinions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think Grenadier will more a bit rare because who the hell shops at wal-mart?

Lol! The Wal-Mart near me is having a midnight release and they are giving Gears of War 3 Beanie hats to those who go to their midnight release I need to ask if you can pre order at the store and get the code that way cause I agree I think you will see the Savage Grenadier less GunnmWolf.

o'course

Grenadier looks cooler to me the Kantus is a close second. I don't like the Dom or Baird one they aren't that different from the normal versions of them.

i like the Kantus better, personally. he looks cooler, and the grenadier just looks like a bad tyrant knockoff in poorly designed armor in my opinion...

I actually just canceled my pre-order to go to Walmart and get the savage grenadier, IMO the kantus is kinda lame and reminds me of the raptors from Jurassic park

Savage Grenadier it is lol.

OR get both? :)

www.spaceworld.no/.../gears-of-war-3-xbox360

It's a Norwegian store though.

I preordered my copy of Gears at Amazon, so I'll be getting the Savage Kantus, but I won't use it. I'll just sell it on eBay and rake in some cash.

Only a few more days! Savage Grenadier wrecking soon lol.