Same Stuff Different Game

Every year cod gets us hyped and pumped up for the same thing every year and we always get disappointed correct?,anyway we've all seen the cod ghost multiplayer reveal and have thoughts and concerns so what's yours and will it be the same stuff just different game and side note,BF4 comes out a week before cod ghost so what's your choice?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nobody around here has been hyped for a CoD game since CoD3, just saying. We have learned our lesson and that lesson is, "Do NOT get hyped, BUT buy CoD anyways". BTW, several other threads are covering this exact topic. Jump in there are post some of your replies.

What sequel isn't same stuff different game these days? If you want something new to the table I suggest you pick up titanfall next year.

You have to be willfully ignorant to, at this time and age, continue saying "CoD is the same".

Unless you're referring to the core, arcade gameplay - that will never change. You're welcome to not pick up Ghosts if you got tired of it or don't like it.

[quote user="Kanaye x"]

You have to be willfully ignorant to, at this time and age, continue saying "CoD is the same".

Unless you're referring to the core, arcade gameplay - that will never change. You're welcome to not pick up Ghosts if you got tired of it or don't like it.

[/quote]

I agree. I've hated on the last several CODs (BLOPS, MW3, and BLOPS II) and was very skeptical about Ghosts, but after learning about it, I'm actually more excited about it than my BF4 preorder.

-

People are idiots who just parrot what everyone else is saying or whatever is popular.

^^Thats true with v2 also. :P

What's v2?

Kanyaes old GT. And CoD is the SAME as its been since CoD1 basically. Not different enough to call it different. Different enough to buy the newest, but still the same. :P

What about my old gamertag? If you were trying to make a joke, I sure didn't understood it.

[quote user="Kanaye x"]

What about my old gamertag? If you were trying to make a joke, I sure didn't understood it.

[/quote]People are idiots who just parrot what everyone else is saying or whatever is popular.

He said that ^^^^^ So I said thats what you do. Guess you miss the sarcasm.

IW and Treyarch are my dealers ;)