Same Old Broken COD. Its going back.

I only bought COD Ghost for Xbox One because I figured it would be a shooter to hold that part of my gaming needs over until Titanfall releases in March.  However, like many COD Titles before it, it is so buggy and glitchy that the multiplayer is nearly unplayable.  I just got an email from Gamestop where I can get $40 for trading in for store credit.  So I am going to trade it for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and will just wait for Titanfall.  I tried to give you another chance COD I really did but you keep releasing the same tired old stuff.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sounds a bit trollish... I have played almost a full day on Xbox One Ghosts and have almost zero bugs or glitches... occasional lag here and there, but rare... Ghosts plays butter smooth 90% of the time on Xbox One...

I made the post before I realized that they patched it.  Have not played in over a week because of the glitches that are present in the game.  I am not a troll I promise you.  I am going to attempt to play it again this weekend and see if the problems that plagued it upon Xbox One's release are fixed and if they are I will continue to play it.  However, if nothing has changed then I will return it while I can still get a decent amount back for it.  I am not talking about lag issues but glitches that are/were present.  This was the first COD title in like 3 years that really grabbed my attention as the gameplay of the previous titles just seemed to get a little stale.  If you have been lucky enough to get put in lobbies where people are not exploiting flaws in the game then good for you, but some of us like myself have not been that lucky.  I did not get it for the 360 just because I was not going to pay $70 in the end for a $60 game.  Therefore you cannot see it on my profile because I have only played on Xbox One.

This is by far the best COD game to date. Heck, if you just recycled any COD game from the past, but made it with virtually ZERO LAG, I would buy it again and again and again. Instead, in this case with Ghosts, you get a new COD with virtually ZERO LAG, amazing maps, the best graphics to date, the best set of guns to date, etc. etc. I will say that there are still minor nuisances that still have me scratching my head as to why they could not have taken the time to fix, but all in all, I can't understand what all the griping is about. If you like COD, you should love Ghosts.      

Gotta agree with Atari.  3/4 of the previous CoD's were plagued by lag, and really crap map design.   Ghosts on the XBO is virtually lag free for me and has some of the best maps I've played since WaW and MW2 (which were my favs.)  Some of the mechanical changes to the game feel weird (inst-under barrels, lack of air power, and a few others) but overall Ghosts reigns supreme on the XBO.... Especially because BF4 is currently a flaming pile.

All I know is the last 2 nights from 2-6 am central time playing clan wars my IEDs dont kill anyone more times than not and my MSBS is taking minimun of 6 point blank hits to kill anyone and 3 melon shots dont phase them. Im in Minnesota and a clan mate on different matches in Texas reports the same. Between 5-6 it became hard to find a match that didnt have the same 5-6 people in all lobbies. I Knew then it was bedtime.

There has been some very bad lag lately on the game.  Plus, they removed the bandwidth indicator from the score screen.  That is shady as they are hiding when you are in a poor lobby.  I've also had 2-3 second shot delay kills off and on when it gets very bad.  I'll say that I do have 25mbps fiber for my ISP.  Ping is usually around 18-20 ms when I run a speed test too.  So it doesn't appear to be me.  

The other issue is they still have the same poor spawning system.  But like the OP stated, I'm waiting for Titanfall to release.  I think at that point COD is going to have a very hard time getting traction for the rest of the year.  Until Treyarch comes out with their next garbage title (sorry, I have never liked their games as they make infinity ward look like gold).

Just hoping Titanfall doesn't get delayed.  

i dont understand, what if titanfall is rubbish, why are people getting so excited for this game, all the big jumping around it looks quite childish,im not saying its going to be bad im just saying theres a possibility it could be bad...they should have stuck to a normal shooter and given iw some decent competition.

Troll alert!  See 0 gamer score.

Meh i played a game and it pretty much made up my mind that i won't be buying the Season pass for this game ( Bought it on Games on demand so can't sell it but oh well i liked the SP). It just lagged the sh** out of the game for me and pretty much couldn't do anything and now will be getting BF4 premium

im not a troll i have plants and zombies in my list of games, all i did was click on it and it appeared