Same mission different payout

Has anyone figured this out yet? I just did a mission where my buddy got 25k and I got 12.5k. We did base invaders, I was the host of the mission and in level 70 and he is level 27. I had also played other missions where I get more money than him.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wonder if headshot totals play a role in who gets the bigger payout.

I just did a the chemical mission for Lester I got 20k and the rest of my team mates got 10k.

I have notice that doing missions with a buddy that he hosted I get half the pay because I have previously done the mission. However I did a mission with him that I had not completed before and we both got the same amount.

Also I noticed they nerfed cash payouts and upped the cost of ammo...

Perhaps it's a dwindling pay out if you've done the mission before. My payouts aren't even close to the old amounts. And I farmed this race hard

From Rockstar:

For those of you inquiring about mission payouts, there was a change that reduces payouts by 50% after a repeat of the mission. The first time you play and beat the mission, you will get the full amount. Subsequent replays will see a payout amount reduced by half.  This is to keep the game balanced as well as encourage the exploration of new missions and content in the game.

We understand players do like to enjoy a mission multiple times, so rather than remove the possibility of doing so, we've allowed replays of these missions at a reduced payout. Many players can get very good at a mission and beat it much faster in consecutive tries, so we've adjusted these payouts to match that case.

This also ties in to our ongoing discussion of replay availability for NPC missions, in which we are taking community feedback as well.

We apologize that there was not full clarity about this in the patch notes; however, hopefully this note will clear things up. If there are any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sigh.............

They should make it to where once you do every mission available at least once...the mission payouts reset to their original value.

Half payout is NOT working properly for replay.  Played about 12 missions yesterday with 2 other level 80 player. We have all played the missions before yet 1 player got full payout everytime. And occasionally a second player got full pay.  I only ever got half.  It should be changed to a percent reduction for each replay in single session online or resets in 24 hours.  

I wonder if perhaps it changed who got FULL Payout as a result of beign the MVP? you know whoever got most kills or "points" maybe?