SAME ERROR MEXICO

I can´t purchase with my debit card and with paypal account.. and the telephone support only says that is problem of the bank or paypal, i call the bank and they say all is alright with your account... so ???? any help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Gil! I understand you are having some troubles purchasing content on our Marketplace. Can you clarify if you are purchasing on Xbox.com or on the console? If you haven't, try on the console and post back the full error message and code you receive there.

In the mean time, you can try removing all of your payment methods and adding one back to try purchasing. Also, please make sure that all of your Xbox account information is current and correct, including your name, address, billing information, and region. This is important because this information should match the information of your payment methods.

Let me know if that helps, or what error message/code you are still seeing, and we will go from there. Thank you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Very same problem, and I did everything. Cancel my payment method, insert it again, confirm card details, on the console, online... Everything on the MS support manual (read to me through a nice telephone support guy) but nothing...

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Dolphrex! We've got a response out to your in your own thread: forums.xbox.com/.../1994196.aspx 

Let's continue our conversation there so we can keep all information in one place! :) 

Sorry this didn't help.