Samara's Loyalty Mission: Recruiting...

Samara's Loyalty Mission: Recruiting Morinth

killing Morinth is very easy [by default] but it takes a very specific set of circumstances to consistently recruit Morinth on Omega. 4 or 5 runs were cut short just trying to figure this out: it took a couple months, a lot of googling but this process hasnt failed [yet]

step 1: Save as many side quests and loyalty missions as possible for after Samara joins the suicide squad

the # of missions completed with Samara on the team matter: Samara has to be on the Normandy, not necessarily in the party when each mission is completed. just stick to the main story arc until Samara joins the team before starting any loyalty missions or dlc [kasumi and zaeed included]

step 2: Paragon/Renegade stats matter

it takes about 60% or more in either paragon or renegade so try to stick to one path as often as possible. of course, thats not an option sometimes but dont worry, ME2 doesnt penalize players if thats the case. experiment a lil, sometimes not pushin ppl out windows is a better [boosting] option

step 3: Attracting Morinth

click everything in Nefs apartment, get all the info available and head to the VIP section of AfterLife. be sure to save before entering the club [after talking to Samara plz] and talk to the 1st guy about the band [Expel 10] on the way in. then start workin yer way around the bar

it doesnt really matter which conversations are completed, after a few Morinth will chat you up regardless what you do. experiment a little, try to use situations that boost the desired para/renegade score instead of just randomly dancing or punching ppl in the face

step 4: Getting back to Morinth's place

just like real life, asking the wrong questions will get you no where with the ladies. choose left options [art, music, travel, ] and stick to the bottom left corner for most responses, if your para/renegade score isnt high enuff shep wont be able to backtrack out of bad choices and the convo will end early

just dont talk about justicars, family or nef and you should be fine

step 5: Enjoy

after reaching Morinths apartment shep likes to wander around a bit and stall Morinth for a few extra seconds. doesnt hurt or help but the upgrade youll stumble across is useful and the dialogue is equally entertaining. stick to your most powerful para/renegade options and Morinth should join the team

questions? comments?

[edit] format, tags, clarity

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I found it a lot easier that this lol. When Samara and Morinth fight each other....just simply kill Samara. Although I would never do that.

sticky worthy.

MISSING STEP!

Do Samara's loyalty mission immediately after its available

the earlier you recruit Morinth the more likely you will be successful. it might be possible later on but ive had the most success starting her mission as soon as Kelly says Samara wants to talk, usually somewhere around the collector ship and IFF missions

[quote user="Captain Beretta"]

I found it a lot easier that this lol. When Samara and Morinth fight each other....just simply kill Samara. Although I would never do that.

[/quote]

wow. really, just kill Samara.. [sigh] 

its really not that simple of course because the option to kill Samara consistently [deliberately, repeately] is not unlocked by default. the thread is for ppl that want to recruit Morinth on purpose, not stumble across the option by accident. just simply kill Samara.. [pfft]

I can't kill her (Samara) either, I'm curious about Morinth, but I just can't bring myself to do it, and I likely never will.  I don't want an Asari Justicar haunting me everywhere I turn.  This is one of those decisions that I think will have grave implications in ME3.

[quote user="Red Son Rising"]

MISSING STEP!

the earlier you recruit Morinth the more likely you will be successful. it might be possible later on but ive had the most success starting her mission as soon as Kelly says Samara wants to talk, usually somewhere around the collector ship and IFF missions

[/quote]

its really not that simple of course because the option to kill Samara consistently [deliberately, repeately] is not unlocked by default. the thread is for ppl that want to recruit Morinth on purpose, not stumble across the option by accident. just simply kill Samara.. [pfft]

[/quote]Nerd rage?

[quote user="Red Son Rising"]

MISSING STEP!

[/quote]

[/quote]Nerd rage?