Sam turrets. I've noticed.....

an increase of people putting them inside buildings. I'm not sure if there is a valid reason or if there is a challenge to get a kill with one, it just seems to be happening more recently.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A lot of the new players think they shoot people. (I have seen this and had to explain to the person it only shoots air support)

In domination I will lay a sam turret beside a flag rather it be inside or out. Its a distraction tool that works wonders. If you are guarding a flag the first thing the enemy/enemies try to do is knife the turret for a easy point. I have gotten plenty of kills either by them not paying attention running up to knife it or they knife it and the game informs me so I know they are near a specific flag. I get a ton of them every round since I spam them so I don't really feel bad about losing some like that.

Yeah people do run at them like it's a £20 on the floor. lol

Dubstep have you had any problems unlocking the Spas 12  2500 kill title?

[quote user="CASTERTR0Y666"]

Dubstep have you had any problems unlocking the Spas 12  2500 kill title?

[/quote]

havn't gottten it to 2,500 yet. I think i'm sitting somewhere around 1,300. Ill work more on it when i hit 15th but right now im on 13th.

Are you using double xp or something? 3 prestiges in a week..... you been doing work if not. :)

SAM is an acronym for Surface to Air Missile

^

Congratulations dude.

lol my friend put a SAM near a window on lockdown and got 2 kills while the sam shot rockets against the top of the window...........the guy who got killed twice by it was raging up to the max it was so funny...

[quote user="yanos101"]

lol my friend put a SAM near a window on lockdown and got 2 kills while the sam shot rockets against the top of the window...........the guy who got killed twice by it was raging up to the max it was so funny...

[/quote]

lol.  That's awesome and it represents just one of the random, funny things that does bring those hilarious wtf moments.  And that's the way it should be.  Even though the things isn't designed at all to shoot people, it sure as heck should do the job if some poor, unsuspecting soul happens to get caught in the middle.